Search This Blog

Sunday 9 February 2014

Feb 8th and 9th Overflowing of good stuff

All sorts of great!

Saturday: bummed around my house having a 'me' day. In other words watched a marathon of Party of Five (sorry, no Olympics, don't have TV channels), and editing my book. (half way done!) Pic of Claudia and Griffin (my favourites!) and of my dusty TV stand.

Sunday: Got my nails done at my Cousin's house. Great time to catch up AND get funky nails! Now I just have to figure out how to type with them.

Then my sister invited C and I to her house for delicious fajitas, wine and games! Fabulous Sunday. I also got to catch up with Rolo. Used to be my cat, but my sister graciously adopted him when I couldn't keep him.





©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment