Search This Blog

Sunday 2 February 2014

February 1 & 2 Relaxing Saturdays and moving Sunday

Happy February.

Saturday C and I spent relaxing. We worked on a puzzle. Clint did most of the work because puzzles kind of frustrate me, I still enjoy them, but I move at a faster pace than him. We watched Game of Thrones, I worked on editing and we had delicious food for supper. It was a relaxing day. Also, I know I'm not supposed to say this, but it's days like this that I'm good with not having kids. The selfish days that I can spend being lazy, drinking coffee, writing, and everything else. I like sharing my day with C, but not having to worry about any little ones. If that makes me selfish, so be it. I'm grateful for my quiet days.


Sunday we helped Jodi move to her new place. Looks like a great new place, and I'm glad we helped her get things in. Out for delicious pizza after the move was done. She gets to do the unpacking now!




©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment