Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2014

February 14th Valentine's Day

I know that Valentine's Day is a love to hate kind of day, but I like it. I've always liked it. Single or in a relationship. It's a day to love love. It's a day to show those people you love, be it a friend, family member, or significant other, how much you appreciate them. I get that you should show them everyday, but what's one extra day dedicated to those you love? I'm lucky that I have that all the time, but it's nice to see everybody so happy with what they have. I enjoyed seeing the facebook posts of all the people celebrating the day with their kids, loved ones or friends.

I got my flowers the day before, and came to work to treats and pizza to get me through the Friday. Came home and had crockpot ribs that had been cooking all day. Delicious. I gave Clint his V-day punned gummies before I went to work.



©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment