Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2014

February 22nd Home Sweet Home

Clint and I are visiting my parents. My sister is also here. So far today, we've played games, had good food, and went down memory lane in the form of photos. All in all, good day. I took some pictures of old pictures. Because they're great.

Brain Strain. Old game that we pulled out of the basement. It really does strain your brain.

Mandala. We couldn't quite remember how to play it.

I had some rolls. My sister is behind me.

Hats. I still love hats.

 I actually like this picture quite a bit because most pictures of me as a baby involve me crying.
 Really really love this picture. My dad and I.
My Grandma and Grandpa M. Well before my time.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment