Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2014

February 25th: Summer hair

Yesterday was cold. As it has been - and continues to be - this entire week. The sun is out and the sky is blue, and yet with the windchill, it's been -44.

Lately I've been needing something to make me feel warmer. So I got my hair done. I usually like my hair darker, but decided yesterday to get some blond highlights. It was desperation to feel more summery (because my hair lightens in summer). It worked, and I quite like it. I really find that a change in hair style helps me out. I'm trying to grow it a bit longer, so I couldn't chop it off, but new colour is great!

I had a Groupon from Chrome Salon on Broadway.



©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment