Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

February 26 Life Is Grand.

I have a good life. Sometimes it feels like I don't need to pick one thing about my day because it was all good, and as always, I'm incredibly grateful for it.

So... it was Wednesday. I have a job. I like my job, I like my coworkers, my boyfriend is awesome, I got emails from my mom and sister, I have a pretty tuque that my mom made, Clint bought my yogurt and it was my favourite two kinds (blueberry and vanilla), we had a delicious supper, watched a movie, cuddled... The day was good. Nothing big happened, but nothing big needs to happen.

Ignore the weird look on my face. Just was trying to get a pic of the cute tuque.


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment