Search This Blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

March 22 & 23 Editing Mode

I took a break from my usual wine choice this weekend and tried a new beer. You can't really go wrong with something called Dead Frog.

I was in editing mode yesterday. (Also cleaned some of my house). I did over 50 pages. Amazing how much you can do when you actually work at it. I've been slowly editing for the past couple of weeks, but now I'm finally feeling like I'm making progress. It gets pretty tedious. Still love it though. I'm am loving my changes, and looking forward to sharing them with the next phase of readers.

 
And had supper made by this gorgeous guy:


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment