Search This Blog

Friday 28 March 2014

March 28th DONE (this phase)

This:



I wrote a damn book. And edited in three times. (More to come, I have no doubt).

So that is what I'm grateful for. That's not all. I'm grateful that I get to go home tonight, and have wine with my boyfriend and watch some Netflix WITHOUT a laptop on my lap (haha). I'm grateful that tomorrow I get to have the WHOLE day off. Lunch with family, celebration supper later (for writing my first book) with friends, and some time out of the house and away from computers. On Sunday, I'm grateful that I don't have to do ANYTHING. You know what I will do? I'll read a book!

Monday, back to work, and also starting my query letter for my first publisher choice. I won't worry about it until then.

Also, kind of unrelated, but related at the same time, I'm glad that I started blogging, facebooking and twittering about my progress. I LOVE when people express interest in my writing. A coworker just asked me how my book was going. I had never spoken to him about it before, but he knew because of Facebook. It was nice, and it helps.

I'm blogging this at lunchtime because I'm seriously not doing any writing over the weekend. (Even saying that, I didn't believe it).

Tonight I won't be. In fact, I'm turning off my phone as soon as I get home. I'll turn it back on Saturday morning.

I went off on a tangent. Either way. Grateful grateful grateful.


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment