Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

March 29th and 30th Love for my friends

I had a day off yesterday. I had lunch with family, C and I went to a couple of open houses, and then I celebrated my latest novel milestone (the last edit) with friends. I realized last week that I hadn't actually celebrated the fact that I wrote a novel at all. I thought it was time to change that.

I had a blast. I love writing, and I loved editing, but it was so wonderful to give myself a weekend off. Also, I love my friends and family. Always and forever. I'm so very lucky to have them in my life.




Also, one of my favourite moments was when we ordered shots for all of us (one round of shots), the waitress dropped them off and asked if we were celebrating something important. C said, 'My girlfriend just finished her first book.' They rang the bell for me. It was nice. Can't wait till I actually publish my book! 

Today C and I are relaxing. Breakfast out, a bit of house cleaning, book reading, and Gilmore Girls. (C does not approve of the Gilmore Girls, but oh well.)

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment