Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

March 2nd -Hibernation

I didn't leave the house all weekend. Except once - Sunday night I went outside to make sure my car started. Like the rock star she is, it was no problem at all.

This isn't from Sunday, but it is a nice picture of Yolanda the Yaris. (For lack of there being not a lot of Y names out there.)

This car used to be my parent's car, and they upgraded which meant I upgraded (to a car). I realise at this age I should be able to afford my own car and not have to rely on my parents... but I am living on a single person's income. And not a high one. I needed help, and I'm extremely lucky that my parents were able to help me.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment