Search This Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

March 6th: Concerts

Here's something about me that I'm sure is shared by quite a few people. I love concerts. It doesn't matter what kind of concerts. Recently, it's been a lot of country concerts, but I love it all. I love the expectation, discovering new bands, and watching the ones I love. 

Thursday, C and I went to Lady A. It was a great concert from start to finish. The openers Kacey Musgraves and Kip Moore also put on wonderful shows. Unfortunately, I don't have another concert planned, but I'm sure I will in no time. I also like having something to look forward to. Although, I have a big trip planned with my family in June, so I do have lots of excitement to come.








©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment