Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

April 10 ThrowBack Thursday gratitude

Today I'm trying something new. The whole throw back Thursday thing. I've never participated, in fact I just called it 'take back Thursday' before I realised that was the wrong name. I realise it's not new at all, but it's new to my gratitude blog.

So for my ThrowBack Thursday Gratitude, I'm lucky enough to have taken Creative Writing classes in the past with Saskatchewan Authors. Ken Mitchell and Gail Bowen. I loved both classes, although, I'll admit, I loved Gail Bowen's class a little more. There weren't a lot of Creative Writing classes offered by the University of Regina English Department, but I am so happy I was able to take the two I did. It was a time to write creatively, and a nice break from essays.

I hope I was as appreciative of it back then as I am now.

Anyway, I was looking at the "rate my prof" and checked them both out. I found most of the comments to be true. I didn't think "Pompous and Bitter" was a completely fair comment.



I was extremely lucky to have the writing experiences I did at my young age, I'm glad I'm finally using it.

I'm not sure I'll do the Throwback Thursday every week, but it's a nice change.




©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment