Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

April 13 - Work Bowling

Although I'm on the staff association at work, I haven't made it to many staff events in the two and a half years I've worked there. I've been to all the Christmas parties, but that's it. It's pretty terrible considering I've been on the staff association for more than a year now.

We just had a staff bowling event. I was one of the planners for it, so I decided to go test out my bowling game. I promised C I'd beat him. I didn't. I did, however, get one strike in two games. It was FANTASTIC! I was so excited! I turned around from the strike, expecting my team to be cheering... 

Not one of them were paying attention. Saddest thing ever! They finally cheered after they noticed me pouting, but it was too late! Haha. They saw every almost gutter ball though! 

Either way, it was a fun afternoon. I'm grateful to have coworkers that are pretty darn awesome.






©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment