Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 April 2014

April 22nd All of it

Well, where to start? Gratitude all over the freaking place today.

The sun was out at lunch.

Blue skies and messy hair.

I love my polka dotted four dollar shirt.


We missed Easter supper so we made a ham meal tonight. It was delicious. C did most of the work. All I did was overpay for the delicious ham.


And I got a bit of packing done even though we aren't moving until the end of May, and we still don't officially know where we will move. Book packing.


All this, and did all my regular daily stuff (dishes, writing, work, coffee for tomorrow, and clothes for tomorrow.)

Pretty good day indeed.

Gratitude.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/





No comments:

Post a Comment