Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

April 23rd Babies, rain, food and trucks

How to pick?

Babies
Obviously the baby wins. My good friend in Toronto has a new little baby boy. He was born early this morning, and I got to see a picture around noon. I wasn't expecting it, so the picture was the best thing ever. (I'm obviously, not sharing it, as it's not mine to share.) I can't wait to meet him.

Trucks
Then there are the things that aren't as important, but still part of my day, and things I'm grateful for. C had to take a trip out of town, so we switched vehicles for the day. My car is better on gas. (Although, we'll see how it works tomorrow, seems it lost some gas on his trip quicker than expected). Either way, I got to drive his big truck, and it always makes me feel like a big toughie. By the end of the day, the rain had cleaned off the dirt!

Food
It wouldn't be an Erin style gratitude post if I didn't mention food. Congress Beer House has the best fries ever. And I had some today. I took my work buddy out for a belated birthday lunch. I had a burger and fries, which is basically my usual for pubs because it's the only time I eat it. I had LOTS of left overs and got to snack on fries all day. The burger was good too. I'll finish it tomorrow for lunch.


Rain
I didn't love the rain today because it seemed like it was never going to stop, but there is something refreshing about rain (other than it cleans my car for free). Also, rain is better than snow. My umbrella didn't do so well. The wonderful Saskatchewan wind kept flipping it the wrong way. 


Gratitude.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment