Search This Blog

Thursday 3 April 2014

April 5th My tired soul, out and about

I cancelled plans with a friend tonight because I was exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well these past few days, and it's catching up.

So imagine my displeasure when my landlords asked if there was any chance we could skedaddle for a few hours so they can show the house to somebody. I guess they are thinking of selling instead of renovating the basement. Either way, we went out.

We were going to go to the movies, but couldn't find one we really wanted to see, so we did a tiny bit of window shopping and then had a couple beers. I was still exhausted, but I can't really complain about an unexpected date night can I?

Also, I was just telling C about my other blog post today. (http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/04/im-fine-and-other-lies.html) and I mentioned he makes my life better after explaining the good place I'm in. His response was 'No, WE make OUR lives better.'

I can't argue with that can I?








©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment