Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

April 7 One Step Closer to Sandals

I think this pictures says it all:



First river walk on my lunch. I had bare (glowing white) legs, walked by an open patio (yay!), and was warm enough to take off my coat.

All while smiling ear to ear. It was a good stress relief.

And this:

Sorry it's so hard to look at. I can't get the screen shot because blogger is annoying on my phone... so I just take a picture of my screen.

My Gratitude blog (this one) jumped into the thousands for page views. Yay! I am well aware, that it isn't a big amount, and I'm okay with that. I'm just happy some people are taking the time to read. So thanks to anybody who is reading this or had because it's great of you to stop by.


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment