Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

May 13 Two Years to be grateful for

Two years ago, C and I met. It was Mother's Day but on this exact date. I found this out by googling when Mother's Day was that year. Last year, I kind of just picked a random date in May while we were in Mexico.

My life changed for the better.

Here's the story about Our First Meeting

This wasn't our first date. It was a few days later. It's not an official anniversary, it's just a day that made my life better and continues to. It's also conveniently easy to remember. Mother's Day, 2012.


2012 Our first picture together. My friend took it at JazzFest


Dancing at a wedding 2013
Mexico 2013
2014

Gratitude.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment