Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

May 3 & 4 Weekend stuff


The weekend is all mashed together today. I was tired yesterday, and didn't feel like doing any sort of online stuff. Not much social networking yesterday. Anyway, my friend and I went Garage Saling Saturday morning, C and I went to look at a stinky apartment that we were approved for, but will find something better. We hung out and relaxed. Actually, I napped for about three hours in the afternoon, I think I needed it. I was feeling exhausted and run down.

Today is better. C and I had a great breakfast, coffee, and I'm catching up on the blogging. I also did some packing. We just need to find a place to say yes to.

That's it for today. Have a great weekend!

Gratitude.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.




No comments:

Post a Comment