Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2014

Throwback Thursday May 15 University Degree

 






Gratitude for my Throwback Thursday. Going to university and graduating with a BA in English. Some days, I feel like my degree has not always been helpful, but I'm still so glad I did it. I learned a lot, and had fun, and took classes about subjects I never would have thought about taking. Human Justice, History and  very surprisingly, Economics were some classes I enjoyed, but didn't think I would. I worked in a deli department at Sobeys for three of the four years I went to university, and I took summer classes to finish, and I did. A few months after graduating, I headed off to South Korea because I really didn't know what to do with an English degree. That is a completely different story though.
Anyway, lots of gratitude to the past for taking the time to get myself a degree. Some day, I may even have it paid off!
Plus, my job includes writing, and my hobby involves writing, so I would say this degree has was exactly what I needed to take.


Graduated 10 Years ago in Fall. (Fall 2004)











Gratitude
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment