Search This Blog

Thursday 12 June 2014

June 12 Sorrow

I've spoken about this family before. The blog written by a woman with cancer. Her husband had cancer at the start as well, and he is now in remission. She passed away recently. He has written posts as well.

I just read a post he wrote this month. Tears on a Thursday, also bring an appreciation for what I have.

"Our most painful experiences help form our recognition, appreciation and fulfilment of our most pleasurable , beautiful and rewarding experiences." http://familybondingtime.blogspot.ca/2014/06/sadies-graduation.html

The blog has most of their journey. It's heartbreaking and full of inspiration.

So my gratitude today goes to bloggers who are able to post about extremely personal and, at times, devastating experiences.

Honestly, if you have the time to read this blog from the start, it's incredible. You will cry.

Enjoy every moment of your life.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment