Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

June 3rd What aren't I grateful for?

Free coffee and donut at work.

Spaghetti squash and meat sauce all made in my kitchen! And our first company over for food! My friend and I usually meet for drinks on Tuesdays, and it seemed like the perfect time to have her over. Also, take note of the reserved sign. C found that while unpacking. We'll be using it for ALL company.

My walk to work and home everyday makes me incredibly happy. It's just SO green outside. Flowers, trees, smells (good ones), sunshine. Gosh (that's right. I said gosh). It's just a great walk. Half hour, each way, of loveliness. I think I'll like it in winter as well. Although, I'll keep summer for now!



Gratitude
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment