Search This Blog

Monday 2 June 2014

The Weekend Gratitude

We moved on Saturday. Moving out of the basement suite was actually pretty easy and a smooth process.

Moving in was harder as we were just a tad more exhausted.

We are still unpacking, but see sunshine ALL the time now that we're out of the basement suite.



We are still unpacking, but got  a lot done. C and I have been living together 'officially' since December 2013 (unofficially basically, from when he moved back to SK in February 2013). This still feels more official because we finally got his stuff out of storage.  We've merged households, and it feels pretty darn good. We also have a LOT of plates, bowls and glasses.

I will, of course, be writing more about the move in my other blog. (Link to the blog is below).

Gratitude
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment