Search This Blog

Monday 28 July 2014

#100happydays Day 21 Monday stuff

July 28

First day back to work. C is back at his work, so I'm feeling a little off. 

I took this picture on my way to work. Three scary crows outside my house. Made a good picture though, even if only one of the crows showed up. 

My work is hot hot hot right now. Literally. The air conditioner was not working, and I had to go outside at lunch to cool off. (It's also hot outside).

I had a patio lunch with my friend. We caught up, talked about life, family, and C.
We also discovered popsicles at work. It was basically the best thing ever.  And needed.

And... watching some Sex and the City after work. Easy to blog, write, read, and clean with it on in the background. 

Last, and this isn't really gratitude, but something I love about summer. Last week, I wore a dress every day (of the weekdays). This week, I'm having fun with skirts and shirt combos. They're almost more fun than dresses.


I bought the shirt for five bucks, and have had the skirt for five years. (Bought it in Vegas). Nice, comfy, summery and good work outfit. 

Happy Monday.
Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment