Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

#100happydays Day 22 Sick Days

July 29, 2014

I was sick today. I slept until noon without waking up. I'm hoping the sleep cured whatever is ailing me.

I lazed around most of the day, moving from the bed to the couch later.

This was my company:

My two stuffed animals. One sits on my bedside table, the bulldog named 'Monkey', and the other sits in the living room on the couch, the monkey named 'Bulldog'. They make me happy. Monkey is from Ikea -I passed him about five times before deciding to bring him home with me. Bulldog is from the Saskatoon Ex. C and I won him (by paying a lot of money at the games). He was my first gift from C.

Although I missed the soap I know the most about, I caught up on Days while I was on the couch portion of my sick day. (Also had a homemade iced coffee in my reusable Starbucks cup.)



 I also tried a homemade facial. Thanks Pinterest. My face was feeling less than healthy, so I chose one with ingredients that I have. Heated Honey and olive oil. My face does feel a bit better than it did.

And I'm loving my Saskatoon Berry snacks. Delicious!

Pretty good for a sick day! Now I just need to be healthy for work tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.





No comments:

Post a Comment