Search This Blog

Sunday 20 July 2014

#100happydays Sunday Stuff

Day 13

This is how I started my Sunday. Delicious coffee, blueberries and reading my book while lazing around in bed. I don't read enough lately so this was nice. 


Next, I forced myself out of bed, showered, forced myself out of the house, went for a walk to the grocery store, did my grocery shopping, and then I cleaned my house. I also made some crockpot lunches for the week. All in all, I got a lot done. (Way more than yesterday). I did everything but write... still time for that though. I got four out of five rooms clean. The office (pictured as well) will be worked on this week.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.




No comments:

Post a Comment