Search This Blog

Friday 11 July 2014

July 10 #100happydays Day 3

My day was fantastic. FANTASTIC. (as always).


Clint found a dragonfly hanging out, and made friends in the morning. I don't LOVE insects, but this guy was pretty cool.



Went to work, and then at lunch, my work bff and I went to the annual Second Avenue Sidewalk sale. Lots of people, lots of fun, and STREET FOOD. (Food on a stick? I'm in!) We're going back today (Friday).




Also, I've been looking for sunglasses because mine are old and getting a little scratched up. I found two for $20... Just means I have to take better care of them because they probably are easy to scratch. Alexis pointed out the polka dotted ones, knowing I'd be all over them!



They had free games at work! Anybody want a Girl's night? I'm ready!


A very nice coworker brought everybody treats at the end of the day. Delicious!



I wrote a post for my other blog that was very important for me to get out. It's something I've been thinking about. While it wasn't easy admitting my craziness, it was nice to get it out. http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/appreciation-for-throwback-thursday-no.html

And Clint and I went over to visit Denise and Nate. Caught up, gave travel gifts, ate food, and we hot tubbed. That was the instagram photo I chose for Day 3.


And last, when we got home, I was exhausted. It felt like two late nights. I slept all night! (That doesn't happen). Woke up after a great sleep. I think I may have fallen asleep mid sentence to Clint.

On to Day four.
Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment