Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

July 2: Forgetting the gratitude

July 2

Even though I write about gratitude every day (except for the last week), sometimes I forget, and sometimes I let the little things bother me. I also stress about things, and I worry about things that I have no control over.

I'm going to quit doing that.

These past couple of days, I have had a pit of worry in my tummy. What about? I have no idea. I don't even think I need to figure out what is causing it, I just have to get rid of it. Also, by saying these past couple days, it's always. I'm always worried about something.

As for letting the little things get to me: Today, I was annoyed at something at work, and wanted to complain, but I do enough of that. I'm lucky to have a job I love, and need to take the good and the bad (because nothing is perfect). No reason to get upset about the little things that will never change. Basically, that was step one. I moved on. I had a TOUGH month at work before I went on my vacation. I was taking things to heart, and getting frustrated about things I couldn't fix. I can't continue like that. I WON'T continue like that.

Now I just have to stop the worrying about everything, and things will be even better. If anybody can tell me how to do that, I'm all ears. (Minus the yoga).

Basically this blog helps, but I could be so much better than I am. I would love to have a carefree heart, and I keep thinking if things are different in my life, I could. That's not true though. I should anyway. In truth, if I got rid of one stress, I'd find a reason to stress about something else.

Today, I'm grateful for the sunshine.

I'll take the advice from Newfoundland.




Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment