Search This Blog

Monday 7 July 2014

July 7 I kind of like Mondays

Once again, I had a great day.

C drove me to work because my ankle is pretty much sick of me. It's been hurting a lot, and I guess I haven't really given it a rest since Newfoundland. He gave me a ride instead of me walking.

I had lunch with my mom and sister. Mom was in town, so we all ate my the river.

C texted me with good news. His job moves him all over the place, and he also gets time off between jobs. I've been spoiled with his time off, especially because the last job was five hours away, and he worked 18 days on with 3 off. It was tough on both of us (probably more him). Now he's got a job that is two hours away, and only 11 days of work with three days off to relax with me. We were worried about jobs, and I'm glad he didn't have to go out of province. 

He also picked me up from work.

I've been writing at my new desk for an hour now. I love it.


It's been a good day. Now to go spend some time with C. Even though he's not going far, he still has to go in a couple of days.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment