Search This Blog

Saturday 9 August 2014

#100daysofhappy Day 31 My Fake Friday!!

August 7, 2014

It started with my morning texts from C - saying we'll see each other later today!!!! Great way to start my day.

Once I got to work, the Spudnut Patrol arrived with the least healthy breakfast ever. And most delicious! My favourite kind of patrol:


Also had a nice SLOW walk with my work bff. (She's going to have a baby any time so she's allowed to be slow).
And I got my hair cut and coloured! Here are before shots:


 Treat before I got it done. Seriously? Who needs a coffee THIS BIG?
 Before and during photos.

YAY!! NEW HAIR!



 Last: no pictures, but Clint came home. And he's the best part of any day.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment