Search This Blog

Sunday 3 August 2014

#100happy Days 27 Sunday plus #yxefringe

Aug 3

First of all, the best thing about today, is the fact that tomorrow is a holiday! I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

Today was another Fringe day. I want to make the best out of my long weekend. It would be great to camp or spend time at a lake, but I'm enjoying my staycation. Relaxing at home in the mornings and evenings, while hanging out at the Fringe during the day, is pretty much perfect. The only thing that would make it better would be if C was here with me.

My sister met up with me today, and we had a good day. We saw two plays, and she found a wonderful dress (from Tonic).
Food Truck Lunch Burrito! 

 First play - although I actually don't think I'd recommend it. The music was good, but the play wasn't as good as the one from yesterday.


It's been a very hot day, so we cooled off with some beverages. Grapefruit beer for me, and watermelon vodka lemonade for Jo.

 SPIRAL SPUDS!!!! Next favourite after greasy spring rolls.

If you are from Saskatoon: Go to this play! Includes Slam Poetry, lots of opinions, and LOTS of laughter.



So then I wanted to make more flavour infused ice cubes, but had TWO left. So I dropped them both in my Purple Gas Beer. Really great idea! Tasted great!




















And last: New flavours. Raspberry, kiwi, cucumber, Blueberry, Saskatoons... Can't wait!






Happy Sunday!

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment