Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

#100happydays 35 Sunshine

August 11

To be perfectly honest, I'm not feeling the gratitude I want to feel. I've been feeling off. 

Luckily, my mom is coming into the city tomorrow, and is going to hang out with me while I wait for an appointment. So gratitude for my mom! The coming in to town was a coincidence, and it will help me out and keep me patient. I'm lucky that I can still ask my mom to come to doctor's appointments with me, even at the age of 34. (You can judge me, I kind of judge myself). And if this makes it better at all, she's not coming in to the actual appointment, I just know there is a better chance of me going if I have somebody with me. And also - the reason I'm going isn't something major, I'm not writing this for sympathy or trying to 'vague' blog. I just need to see the doctor. 

As for the rest of the day, it was filled with sunshine... when I went outside at lunch! (And chocolate milkshakes. The best ones are from The Bus Stop.)





Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment