Search This Blog

Saturday 2 August 2014

#100happydays Day 26 Saturday Fringe

Aug 2

It's been a great day. I slept in, I relaxed, I walked to Broadway, and I fringed alone. I've been feeling quite lonely lately, with C being gone, but I'm glad I got out to fringe. I'm going again tomorrow with my sister, and am excited to go with somebody. I'm grateful for today as well though. Even had time to wash my sheets tonight. Love crawling into a freshly laundered bed.

I got the chance to wear my awesome new shirt. (Bought it yesterday at the fringe).


My first and only play of the day. Loved it!


Lunchtime! Perogie Poutine! Delicious! 

Next on my list. Sales! Tonic and Ahava!

 Food Truck stop at Pineapple Express. Pineapple/orange smoothie. Hello, delicious! 


 One more stop at Nosh Eatery and Tap. One beer just for me. Thirsty Beaver.


Watched some yoga while sitting down. Impressive!  

Now - I'm relaxing. Pretty great day.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment