Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 August 2014

#100happydays Day 43 Writing Contest

For Yesterday: August 20, 2014

I'm late in posting. I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I didn't blog at all. I went home, had a bath, got into bed, and watched Netflix. I was asleep by 9:30.

I found a 3-day novel writing competition. http://www.3daynovel.com/ 

I'm still considering it, but I think I'm going to try it out. It's supposed to be done over the Labour Day weekend, and because I don't have plans that weekend, I think I might be ready for the challenge. 

It also might help me focus more on just my writing.

I just need an idea. I need a new one. I'm allowed to work on an outline (which I never do) before hand. I think that's the best idea.

Anyway, short and simple today (for yesterday). 

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment