Search This Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

#100happydays Day 53 Countdowns

Aug 29

I love countdowns:

6 days till Clint gets back. (We will celebrate my birthday that weekend).

13 days till by birthday. (I've decided to turn 29 for the 5th year).

15 days until I have a girl's birthday weekend with Mom and my sister.

22 days till a friend's wedding.




23 days until Robbie's 'Welcome to the world' shower

And finally, 36 days until Clint and I go on an Ontario roadtrip.

I'm trying to enjoy every day of my life, and not hurry things, but I've got so much happiness coming up!

So to not waste a great day on countdowns. First - it is Friday, and I had another great lunch in my favourite spot.

 Second, it's been another lovely day outside. 

Third, I had drinks and deep fried pickles with a friend. 


Fourth, I could see some fireworks over a building. (I should have walked down for the Fireworks fest, but I had a blog to do  - not this one.)







Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment