Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

#100happydays 82 Massages and cleaning

Saturday, September 27

I slept in today, got up, had a nice bath, drank some coffee, and made myself a delicious breakfast.

It doesn't look as great as it tasted.


I also started cleaning my house, and did a WHOLE bunch of laundry. I can't wait to crawl into my freshly made bed tonight. I want the house to be clean when we get back from Ontario. I have a week to do it, but want to get it clean this weekend.
Just FYI, hair spray works to get out ink on tables. Thanks Mom for telling me! My crock pot freezer bags labels ended up with the ink everywhere.

One room done!



I also had a groupon for a hot stone massage today. (Conveniently a five minute walk away.) It was my first hot stone massage ever, and I can't really say a lot about it right now because I was feeling sick while she was doing it. It wasn't what I expected though. It was quite relaxing, and if I had been feeling better, it would have been great.


Anyway, I have more cleaning to do, but other than finishing the laundry and making the bed, I don't think I'm going to get a lot accomplished tonight. I feel like I'm getting a stomach flu. I had been feeling a tiny bit like throwing up since before my massage. Looks like the headache I've had lead to the flu. Wish me luck because I hate this particular sickness the most.

Anyway, focusing on the good: I got a lot accomplished today, and did enjoy the hot stone massage. Now, I'll just hang out and watch movies until I feel better. Hopefully, tomorrow I get the rest of my stuff done. I have to pack as well! (Which makes putting away the laundry WAY easier.)

Have a good weekend!


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment