Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

#100happydays Day 63 Just another manic Monday

Monday, September 8, 2014

It's Monday. It's also cold out. Both those things should make me grumpy.

They aren't though.

I had such a great weekend, and I'm going into the week quite happy because of it. (Although, I have a HUGE to-do list for the week as well.)

One quick note about my weekend, a coworker said he was looking at my pictures on FB and was trying to figure out how I had time to go on ANOTHER exotic holiday. Only to realise it's all in our own province. I thought that was pretty cool. 

Not only did I wake up feeling pretty happy because of the weekend, but I also was excited for the upcoming week. Birthday week, as I'm sure you've guessed, is pretty exciting to me.

I'm not happy about the age I'm turning. Not because I'm afraid I'm getting old, but because I feel like I haven't done enough yet. I've decided to treat myself in the days leading up to my birthday.

Today I bought good mascara. I've spent too much time buying crap mascara. We'll see how it works. I've gone without for a while.
I also got a free gift because of my birthday! Even better!

Also, the geeky part of me, was super excited to find a new day planner on my desk this morning! I spent my day filling in the things I have for next year (the contracts on the planner). It was great!

And my Album came from Photobook Canada. I make the scrap books online, and then get it made through them. This was my Newfoundland trip. 

Also - I loved my outfit today. (Even though I spent most of the day pulling down the skirt of my dress). It felt like a great Fall outfit. Since I've heard snow may be headed our way (ALREADY), I better get the dress wearing out of the way this week! 

Talk to you tomorrow.

Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment