Search This Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

#100happydays Day 68-69 Weekend fun with Family

Sept 14

My mom and sister were coming this weekend for my Birthday gal's weekend. We went out for supper on Saturday, came home and watched movies with wine, and went for brunch and shopping on Sunday (today).

I've said this before, but I am so grateful I have my family. They make me smile. They make me feel loved. They are the best. It was a great weekend.


We waited an hour and a half for Red Lobster.

It was worth it! Stuffed mushrooms, mojito and Crab legs!



 Dessert and movies.

 Sunday brunch. Salmon Benedict 

Starbucks break!

CLOTHES!!

Also - I'm making apple sauce.

Pretty flowers for my table.

That was my weekend. It was a fantastic ending to my birthday. 34 is looking good so far.


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment