Search This Blog

Friday 19 September 2014

#100happydays Day 73 Thursday Stagettes and some #tbt!

Thursday, Sept 18 (I'm a day late, but it's for September 18th)

For some Throwback Thursday (to explain the rest). This is a picture of my friend, Crystal, and I. We were roommates for a couple of years. These two pictures were taken Fall of 2011. We were having fun after raking A MILLION leaves!



Now, a few years later, she is getting married. (On Saturday). Her stagette was Thursday, and it was a blast. So glad to be friends with her! I'll just share a bit from the night. I left a tad early because I had to work the next day, and was having too much fun! (In other words, I would have NOT been feeling good today for work if I had stayed).

Cheers to the bride!

We left our mark EVERYWHERE!

This drink: Delicious. 

I had a wonderful night. I can't wait to celebrate her marriage!


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment