Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

#100happydays Days 60-62 Great Weekends

Clint was here this weekend, so we had an early birthday celebration.

Last year around this time, we went to Waskesiu. We went to Manitou Beach this year. Just for the night.

Friday, Sept 5, 2014



 We stayed in Manitou Springs Hotel. This was the view from the balcony and the huge windows. It was lovely.



We had matching robes for the Mineral Springs.



Healthy green water! (And warm!)

Lots of water.

 Walking around the town of Manitou.





Wellington Park in Manitou



Just a random scarface poster.




Happy.

We didn't stay here, but it would be convenient if I wanted a tattoo or piercings! 

We ended the night going to a double feature at the drive in theatre. I haven't been to a drive in since I was a teenager. 

Sept 6

Breakfast and more pool time in Manitou, and then we explored the town and surrounding area.


This is why I love balconies.



Hanging out on the 'beach'.

Found a bird sanctuary.



Cows in the middle of the road? Time for a selfie!




Stopped to fish at Blackstrap.





And back to Saskatoon for a delicious patio meal.

Sunday, September 7
Clint made me chocolate chip pancakes!

 And because I might not have a birthday cake or treat or anything, he bought me a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard in a dipped waffle cone. Delicious! (and messy).



It's been a great weekend. To be honest, if I'm hanging out with him, things are usually really good. Sad to see him go again, but I can't wait until he's back.

Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.




No comments:

Post a Comment