Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

#100happydays A Love Filled Weekend (and Monday)

Days 75-76 September 20-21 Saturday and Sunday


My Saturday started with sleeping in and having coffee and breakfast with Clint. I actually really enjoy making weekend breakfasts. 


My morning also included a tea delivery. Annie brought it over. She has a great blog as well. About books and life. Right here. I'm so happy with all of it!


Then we went to a wonderful wedding.  This was the wedding for the Stagette I went to on Thursday. Happy Stagette Post Here.


It was a great wedding. My friend (and ex-roommate) Crystal found the man of her dreams, and they had a wonderful wedding to celebrate their love.

The most handsome and loving date ever!


Bag pipes!

The very happy bride!

How awesome is this cake!?

I love us.

A box of tarts! These were what Clint and I pulled out. We're partners forever. Forever. (It almost sounds like a threat).


A picture of the bride and I. Laughing at something. It was probably hilarious. 

And... because I don't want to do two posts today:

Monday September 22nd, 2014. Day 77

Had lunch with some coworkers. I don't have a picture, but it was great. A man sang to us on our way back to work.

I am participating in a Survivor pool. I drew the 20 year old cheerleader for the win. I haven't watched in years, but it looks like I have to start again.

And I made homemade creamer for my coffee. Almond, coconut, mocha coffee creamer. Life is pretty darn great!

In not so great news, I've had a headache since Thursday. It goes away with advil, but keeps roaring back! Not such a fan. I missed a baby shower yesterday because of it. Totally sad! And Clint has gone back to work for 11 days... BUT he'll be back and when he's back, we will be heading to Ontario!!! 


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment