Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

#100happydays Silly Sundays

Day 83
Sunday, September 29, 2014

Why silly, you ask?

Well, I woke up after a REALLY TERRIBLE sleep, with no ambition to do anything. Although, I knew I had to leave the house for some groceries. (I was out of cheese, and close to being out of toilet paper. Both essentials).

I forced myself out of the house, and was back before noon. Instead of staying in my boring 'real life' clothes, I decided to truly make it the most comfortable Sunday ever. The temperature dropped, and my house was chilly. There was really only one way to make it better:


Footsie PJs - too warm to sleep in, but perfect to laze around in. I did more house cleaning, cooking, and packed, all in the comfort of my Onesie. 

I ALSO relaxed. My friend has me addicted to the show Pretty Little Liars. (I like to blame her, but in reality, she told me she was hooked, so I decided I better join in on the fun). High school romance is addicting. Oh the DRAMA. Seriously though, I can't stop watching it.



I made chicken tacos. They were delicious. The only thing missing was Clint. Taco night is our thing, and it's not as much fun without him.

I used my 'Sleepy Time' tea because I didn't want another night of not being able to go to sleep. It half worked. I think I'm getting excited for our trip. It's keeping me awake.


So... only partially silly. Also lazy and productive all at the same time. Can't get any better than that.

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment