Search This Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

#100happydays Thursday and Friday

Days 80 and 81 September 25-26

I'm doing two in one because I didn't have time to post yesterday. Or feel like it.

Thursday:

I'll do a little #tbt first. This is K and I from earlier this year. (I want to say around May). We like to hang out, drink wine, and watch sappy television shows. Usually about teenagers.  She was away this summer, and I missed her like crazy!



So yesterday, I finally got to hang out with her. (We have hung out since she got back, but not nearly enough.) We hung out with her kids, (her adorable book loving boys), had some wine, caught up on life, laughed, and drank some wine. (Pictured below). I love her!


Friday:

This one is easy. It's only 9, but I had my gratitude sorted out before 8am.

There is a guy who rides his bike across the bridge. Sometimes we cross at the same time. Looks like he's heading to work as well, but in the opposite direction. Anyway, he says, "Good Morning" to everybody he passes. It's so nice! Something about that little gesture of kindness makes me really happy. I sometimes feel like people are too jaded and sometimes not all that nice. It's good to be surprised. That makes ME jaded, doesn't it? 

No pictures for Friday. The fact that it is Friday is good enough for me. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. I've had something on for the last three weekend in a row (at least), so I'm pretty excited to have a sleep in tomorrow, and not have a lot to do. (Other than massive amounts of house work).

Happy Friday!


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment