Search This Blog

Friday 24 October 2014

100 Happy days Finale (Part 2)

October 24

I finished the 100 happy days with no problem. I wasn't really worried I wouldn't do it, but I'm still glad I did it. All in all, it's pretty easy to find something that makes me happy every day. Even if it's a bad day, a nice word from a friend or stranger, a cup of coffee, a text from Clint... it will turn my day around. Finding the little things to appreciate, make the big things all the better.

To finish my 100 Happy Days challenge, I'm going to post the photos and comments that I put on Instagram. I'm mostly doing this for me. I can't remember half of them, and would like it all in one place. I am going to do 25 per post though because 100 photos is TOO many.

Part one is here: Right here :)Starting August 2nd


Day 26: Afternoon of Fringing. New Purse, New Dress, Great Sales. Perogie Poutine, Pineapple, orange milkshake, Thirsty Beaver, and plays. Great Independent Me day.










Day 27: My Favourite sister and I, enjoying YXE Fringe. (Oh, and I have forehead wrinkles).











Day 28: The pineapple truck. YXE Fringe. Pineapple Milkshake











Day 29: Today, while watching the Saskatoon Ex parade from work, I saw a miniature horse dressed like a bumble bee. Can life get better? I wasn't quick enough to take the picture though. CJWW, 98 Cool, 929 The Bull

Day 30: Out with Theresa and her kids. They LOOK like they are drinking water, actually they're sucking it into the straw and blowing it all over the table. Theresa needs a drink, and I am the ever supportive friend. Laughing. They totally love me.



Day 31: My head feels so light! New cut and colour.











Day 32: Day off goofing off with this guy. Watching movies and relaxing. Oh, and if you haven't seen Evil Dead 2, (the one from the 80s,) DO IT NOW!

Day 33 Shopping Day with Clint. According to him, we are truly committed now that we have bought a bed together. (Living together means nothing I guess). Plus in 8 weeks, we get WINE!







Day 34: Clint's last day before going back to work. He mowed the grass for me AND brought me in a flower. #myperfectman #quidividi





Day 35: Chocolate milkshake from the Bus Stop and sunshine.





Day 36: Debbie and Dave emailed this to me. So happy they sent it! Made my day. Looks like I'm heading to Ireland. #shadesoferin





Day 37: This flower Clint brought me looked like it died yesterday, but started life two today! #flowers




Day 38: Last lunch with Alexis before her maternity leave. Peanut Butter Bacon Burger for me. #Hudsons.










Day 39: Lunchtime walk to go sit by the river and read. #gratitudeeverydamnday for this peaceful place. #saskatoon







Day 40: And Done! 8 in the freezer, 8 waiting for Alexis in my fridge. It is a crock pot masterpiece! And I hope to never chop an onion again! (Made crockpot meals for my friend having a baby in the near future.)






Day 41: My version of eggs Benedict. First time trying it, and it was a success!


Day 42: Meeting this guy!












Day 43: #3daynovelcontest I have no plans this labour day, until now. I think I'm going to attempt this. Go me! #writinglife. (SIDE NOTE, I DIDN'T).




Day 44: Started our wine today. I poured in the yeast after work. Now we wait for five weeks. #winelover Now to move a bed, and get ready to go camping. I need a nap.
(SIDE NOTE, IT WAS 8 WEEKS)






Day 45: Clint is home. New mattress/box spring, AND drinks and supper. Love my life, love my man.


Day 46. Breakfast at Cora's (not with the hat). Last minute stops, and we are on the road. Happy Weekend!






Day 47: Top of the Dam Cafe. I used to come here when I was little with my family. This is the only meal we aren't making at the campsite.






 Day 48: Home sweet home. I've lived in many places these last few years, but any place with Clint feels like home.




Day 49: These two. It's an old picture. (from this year). I'm grateful everyday for the life these two have given me. Love them, and can't imagine life without them.






 Day 50: Baby snuggles! Finally dropped off the crock pot meals!

Part 2 complete. Next one tomorrow. Sooner or later, I'll be caught up and back to Daily Gratitude. I like the break though. :)

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.




No comments:

Post a Comment