Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 October 2014

#100happydays Terribly Terrific Tuesday

September 30, 2014

Day 85

Yet another great and busy day!

First of all, I haven't made a big meal for myself like I usually do, so I didn't give myself time to get lunch ready on Monday night. So, although I need to save money, I decided to buy my lunch. (I rarely go out for lunch.)

I had to choose between A&W or check out the food at a local coffee shop. (The Local Coffee Bar). I chose the coffee place, and I am SO happy I did.

I was telling EVERYBODY I could how great my lunch was. It was a Downtown Rice Bowl. Kind of a rice type salad, and basically the best thing I've ever eaten. If I could afford to eat it once a week, I would. (I can't). I also ordered a coffee, and it was pretty. If anybody lives in Saskatoon, I, 100 percent, recommend going to this place.


I met up with a friend after work. We went for a drink, caught up, and went to a movie.

I haven't been to the movie theatre in such a long time! I really enjoyed it. I didn't take anymore pictures of the night, but this is what we saw:

I loved it. Great movie!

Quick warning, now for the mushy part.

C got home early from work, so we have three days in Saskatoon to get ready for the trip, and then leave for two weeks on Saturday.

He went out for a drink with a friend while I was at the movie, so I beat him home, and anxiously waited for him.

I was SO happy to see him. I'm just grateful every day that I found him, and we love each other so much! It's tough being away from each other while he's working, but we make it work, and it makes us appreciate the time we do have together.

So the last part of my night was me hugging and cuddling my man. I also talked his ear off. I was too excited to go to sleep. Life is better when he's with me. Always.

Mushy part over. Talk to you later.

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment