Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Gratitude for animals

October 22

We saw lots of animals on our trip. Loved them all.

To go along with the wonderful sunset pictures, tree pictures, and waterfall pictures, I'm adding a post for the animals.



Here they are!  These are all unedited. 


Saw this guy the first night while heading to Thunder Bay. Clint actually backed up the truck so I could take the picture. It was a very patient moose.


This counts as the best animal out there. White River is the place where Winnie the Pooh came from. We stopped in the pouring rain/snow. 


Big and little pups at Clint's sister's house. (and a kitty).






That's right. I saw a unicorn.

We saw goats. And hung out with them. I milked a goat for the first time ever.






More animals at the Peterborough Zoo.



Animals around the lakes... like birds and ducks.




And I saw a dinosaur.



Clint's parent's old gal. Such a sweetheart.

This snuggly little Pug crossed with hair ball.






I saw a few more, but these were the main ones. (And the ones I found pictures of).


That's it from updates of my trip. My 100 day Finale will be coming up next. 
Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment