Search This Blog

Monday 3 November 2014

It's all about the writing gratitude

November 2

This weekend, my mind has been on mostly one thing. Writing writing and more writing. It worked out because even with procrastinating, I managed to write  11, 157 words. I don't know if I can repeat that, but it was a nice start.

Here's a little of my weekend. (It's not ALL writing related).

This is what I started with in the morning. I wrote 5,198 the day before. 

It's EggNog and coffee season! I love my life.

My first attempt at a roast chicken in the crock pot. The result was phenomenal. Seriously. So good! 

My writing set up.

Got some more magnets. (Also called procrastination). 

Gross. Even banana candy is gross.

I am what I eat! (notice the word count? over 7000).

And word count for two days is 11, 157. That's over 5000 a day. It surpassed what I wanted to accomplish. I was also exhausted. 


Monday November 3

I woke up to a tiny bit of snow on the ground. I'm also getting snow tires on my car today (for the first time), so I'm completely ready for said snow.

I'm in a good mood. I'm at work. I'm blogging, and when I'm done here, I'll pick up my car, go visit my friend, and THEN I will write some more.

Life is grand.

I'm probably going to not update again until Friday. I'll do one for the entire week. 


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment