Search This Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

#tbt Love since 2012

November 27th, 2014

In another Thursday post from the past, I am sharing the first picture ever taken of Clint and I. This was taken when we first started dating. It was May or June of 2012. I was a very mature 31 year old, and while at a concert with my friend, I asked her to try to sneak some pictures in of the Clint and I. It's weird right? I'm a selfie queen, and love taking pictures of us now. I was quite cautious when we first started dating and a little shy. 

This was our first picture together. And I love it.





We were just beginning our story, and I'm glad to say it's still an awesome story with lots of pictures! 

(I'm feeling EXTRA romantic and lovey lately.)


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment