Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Changes

December 8-14
Here is my week, in no specific order.

Cards and treats for my coworkers! AND Breakfast! A bakery dropped off food at the station.



I took this by accident. Thought it was funny.

I was trying to take this. Gorgeous.

First Christmas Card!!

My sister came over for supper and we watched a movie we used to have on VHS.

My eyes are good, so I rewarded myself with a Chestnut Praline latte. Also known as delicious

My sister and I with my Grandma Burton. I love our smiles.

CHANGES! I'm a red head. Sometimes, all you need is one thing changed. I chose hair.



Night out with friends! Best game ever.

Relaxing Sunday. Love my tree.


Until Next week... 

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.








No comments:

Post a Comment