Search This Blog

Monday 1 December 2014

Last Week of November

November 24
We gave a 5 day gift exchange at work. This was my first present!

November 25
Second gift! I loved the giving gifts as well, but don't have any pictures of what I gave.
November 26
I got a wine bag from secret gift giver, AND had the night to myself (unfortunately), so I had a glass of wine, had a Grey's marathon and wrote some Christmas cards. (All in my Onesie)


November 27
I got wine from my gift giver! We also had our first official venison meal. And my friend came to visit so we caught up. Plus, the frost on my front window was pretty.

November 28
Where do I even start? After a stressful work week full of lots of busy stuff, we had our work Christmas party. It was nice to just hang out with people and not worry about work. And my gift giver was revealed at the party. His final gift was books. (YAY!) I have a lot more pictures, but don't want to share them on my blog.




November 29
Slightly hungover from the Christmas party, I STILL got all my Christmas cards sent, and got a roast chicken into the crock pot for supper.


 November 30
Babysat a cute baby and went to my friend's house for a Grey Cup party. We ate a lot of food!

He cried for a little bit.

And he slept.

And he smiled.

And he was cute.



Until Next week...

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment